The Gamma-CCL-Temperature instrument offers a combined, compact
sensor designed for use both as part of a core production logging tool and
for correlations in perforating, plug setting and other operations. The
combined device provides for simpler rig-up and greater reliability through
a reduced number of mechanical and electronic connections. The GCT
has a high-resolution temperature sensor and is equipped with a new
higher-sensitivity CCL system. Ease of tool maintenance is afforded by fully
connectorized circuit boards and sensor modules.
- High resolution sensors used thoughout the tool.
- Combined sensors give a shorter, lighter, more cost effective toolstring.
- Increased tool reliability by using fewer components and tool connections.
- Plug and play connector system ensures simpler maintenance procedures.
- Accurate depth correlation
- Shorter tool string more suited to rig up situations where
tool length is a concern
- Fluid in flows/leaks (Temperature)
- Perforation flow detection (Temperature)