The gyro shot® uses the latest in MEMS nanotechnology for impressive drilling accuracy in the most diverse conditions – quickly , easily and reliably. Our customers buy the gyro shot for an all-in-one solution. With an MI-6 Multishot built into the tool, they can compare the azimuth readings of both magnetic an gyro sensors for unparalleled understanding of their drilling conditions. The gyro shot uses a multi-gyroscope module to monitor the rotation of the instrument through time. Continuous recording and self-calibration permits long-term operation while maintaining accuracy. Gyro shot instruments are rugged and simple to operate.
The Latest instrument added to our range of tools is the GT Directional™ HT North Seeker, high-speed continuous gyro. The GT Directional™ HT surveys the wellbore in continuous mode at speeds of up to 150 m/min while simultaneously sending data to the surface equipment. This instrument can accurately survey all well profiles from vertical to horizontal. Built inside a Thermal Flask with continuous surveying capability at high latitudes or inclinations with no accuracy degradation. Producing one of the most all-round and versatile North Seeking Gyro instruments on the market. Unlike other continuous gyro systems, the GT Directional™ HT does not require any surface alignment or surface alignment or surface calibration prior to survey.
• 7 -axis rate gyroscope that offers an even greater accuracy in vertical or horizontal wellbores.
• Rugged- can be used as a memory drop gyro – o pumping or parachute required.
• Low power consumption – 22 hr run time with no connection to the surface required.
• Low 0.4W power dissipation gives a long run time in a heat shield (typically 6 hrs at 350 0 F).
• Operates in all orientations, even horizontal and inverted- no latitude or azimuth limitations!.
• On- board magnetometer provides a fully independent azimuth record essentially it Is two instruments in one.
• The gyro shot is fast – each static reading takes only 15 seconds – saving you time and money.
• Uses as a drop gyro or on slickline/wireline in casting , drill pipe, or open hole.