The latest instrument added to our range of tools is the GT Directional™ HT North Seeker,
high-speed continuous gyro. The GT Directional™ HT surveys the wellbore in continuous mode at
speeds of up to 150 m/min while simultaneously sending data to the surface equipment. This instrument
can accurately survey all well profiles from vertical to horizontal. Built inside a Thermal Flask
with continuous surveying capability at high latitudes or inclinations with no accuracy degradation.
Producing one of the most all-round and versatile North Seeking Gyro instruments on the market.
Unlike other continuous gyro systems, the GT Directional™ HT does not require any surface alignment
or surface calibration prior to survey.
• Not affected by magnetic interference.
• No field calibration or roll test required before each survey.
• Collar azimuth not required. Only latitude of hole needs to be entered into the software program.
• No sight alignment is required.
• No drift. Each survey is independent and not in relation with the previous survey.
• Can traverse in hole at up to 120m/min.
• Package includes both WireLine and memory mode.
• Very accurate and reliable.
• Built inside high-grade titanium pressure barrel.
• Possible to calibrate at customer facilities.
• Rugged design.
• Minimal downtime as all operating equipment.
• All azimuth measurements are in reference to geographical north.
• Exports all your survey data to Excel and other formats