A solid state continuous north seeking gyro that offers high resolution data up to 10 shots per single meter taking a shot every 10 centimeters while moving with speed of 500 Ft per minute .
The data provided can be used in touristy — displacement and micro dog legs analysis.
Continuous mode saves rig time by 60% when compared to normal static shot survey tools.
-Tools have a verified QC that indicates the data accuracy and the quality of the survey
-Calibration certified team and also a high experienced field team +10 years.
-Calibration and test stand is portable design and takes part of every pre and post job process
-We have approved tools error model that achieved a very high accrue level and computable with most drilling programs
• Not affected by magnetic interference.
• No field calibration or roll test required before each survey.
• Collar azimuth not required. Only latitude of hole needs to be entered into the software program.
• No sight alignment is required.
• No drift. Each survey is independent and not in relation with the previous survey.
• Can traverse in hole at up to 120m/min.
• Package includes both WireLine and memory mode.
• Very accurate and reliable.
• Built inside high-grade titanium pressure barrel.
• Possible to calibrate at customer facilities.
• Rugged design.
• Minimal downtime as all operating equipment.
• All azimuth measurements are in reference to geographical north.
• Exports all your survey data to Excel and other formats